Welcome to Happy Valley Veterinary Hospital!
Here you’ll find everything you need about Happy Valley Veterinary Hospital and how we can help you.
What To Expect During Your First Visit
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you should expect high-quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world-class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.
Your pet’s annual vet check-up will include a total physical exam, with a thorough investigation of your pet’s head, body and tail, and all his assorted cavities. Because even the most cooperative pet may not readily go-along with a tooth and gum brushing, an annual cleaning by your veterinarian maybe in order. Like you, your pet can lose his teeth due to decay and neglect. It’s a good idea to keep an accurate medical diary not only of the procedures and vaccinations your pet receives at the vet but also of notes on things like your pet’s elimination habits and any physical changes or unusual occurrences. Keep track of small shifts in your pet’s behavior, including urinary marking habits and mood swings, along with diet and routine modifications. Take this notebook when you visit the vet. These seemingly unrelated occurrences may help explain the results of your pet’s medical tests. Also, if you need to change vets, it’s good to have this journal to provide a complete medical history.
Choose a veterinarian who is calm, compassionate and willing to explain all the procedures your pet undergoes. Try to find a vet with whom both you and your pet feel comfortable. Try to have it convenient, choose a clinic with qualified staff and facilities to undertake surgery and perform procedures requiring anesthesia, such as teeth cleaning. Because of the general risks inherent to anesthesia, especially for very old, very young or very ill pets, your veterinarian will likely suggest a few exams, including a chest X-ray and lab work of blood and urine, before your pet is anesthetized. During the procedure he might need an IV drip; antibiotics may be necessary before and after.
Our doctors may refer you to a specialist, veterinarians who have completed advanced studies in specialties such as internal medicine, surgery, and emergency care, if your pet must undergo a procedure that requires more precise knowledge and experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards, cash, CareCredit, and pet insurance! We do not accept checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Happy Valley Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. You can customize your insurance to fit your budget! To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Compassionate veterinary care in Happy Valley, OR.
Happy Valley Veterinary Hospital strives to provide excellent client service in a state-of-the-art facility where your pet is a member of our family and not just another dollar.
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours: Closed
Christmas Holiday Hours: Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
New Years Holiday Hours: Closed
15957 SE Happy Valley Town Center Dr.
Happy Valley, OR 97086
We are located next door to the New Seasons!
Have a question?
Our team is here to help! Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.